t: 0412893336 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
A culturally and socially aware individual with keen interests lying in all aspects of the creative arts including and not limited to online communication. Committed and focused work ethic, highly self motivated and adaptable in different environments. Upbeat and professional- works well within a team and externally with individuals and clients.
- Communication: working proactively and productively with others to achieve a shared objective/common goal and often excelling.
- Team player: confident with taking on team initiatives and working productively, encouraging others to do the same.
- Creative: cutting edge ideas. Consistent up to date understanding of the creative industries and new trends.
- Problem solving: ability to look at a situation from various angles and ensure a positive outcome for all involved.
- Social Media, Blogging and Digital Space: a strong passion and sound knowledge of social networking platforms – twitter, Facebook, tumblr, Instagram, flickr, vim, wordpress.
May 2010 - Current, Fitness First Australia: Assistant Club General Manager, South Yarra
• Responsible for building and maintaining membership base through interaction and rapport.
• Managing, motivating, developing, coaching, and mentoring membership consultants to achieve personal goals and club budget/targets.
• In club and local community cross-promotion with member referral programs and corporate relations.
• Staffing, training focus.
• Regional support Sales Manager for close proximity clubs.
• 120% of Budget achieved in December 2011, and consistently hitting 100% of targets.
January 2009 - Current, a.flex creative: Consultant and Creative Director
• Developing ideas and creative process for artists and musicians.
• Artist management. Media Liaison. Local and International.
• Social media management: updating Facebook, blog and twitter accounts using a consistent and appropriate voice for the artist/musicians target audience.
• Design and Photography, for editorial, commercial use.
• Film and Television.
January 2007 - May 2008, Personal Assistant, Yarah Bravo- Recording Artist
• Live performance concept and research.
• Media Liaison. Local and International- London Based.
• Social media management.
January 2005 - May 2006, Production Assistant, Visionary TV
• Developing ideas and assisting with/filming shoots.
• Artist research and acquirement- Local and International.
• Artist and Media liaison.
• Incoming enquiries.
• Writing news script, blogs and voiceovers.
• General office production duties.
• Time management and multi-tasking essential.
2010: The Edit Center, Certificate in Film Editing.
Focused and dedicated 6 week course in New York, NY. Utilising and learning FCP 7 to edit and work on a feature film and documentary film. Educated and trained by industry professionals.
2006: The Script Factory, Script Reading and Editing Course.
London Based. Focused industry standard training on script reading and editing.
2000-2005: Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Lens Based Media major.
Focus on practical and demonstrative skill, high emphasis on creative development. All aspects of business within the creative industry explored, including promotion, marketing and merchandise, PR and copyright law, branding and finance.
Dissertation focus- Aesthetics and Beauty.
References available on request.